Dreaming of a Green Christmas
Things are getting downright festive in the Organik SEO office. Pumpkin spice lattes abound, the air has a noticeable nip to it (well, nippy for San Diego), and Spotify is providing us with round the clock holiday music.
Our Secret Santa party is still a few days away but we decided to share what’s on each of our Christmas wish lists. It’s a glimpse into our hopes, dreams, and what makes us tick. Also, there seems to be a general desire for super powers.
Julien (The Boss)
- 1 Year of catered fresh organic lunches delivered for the office daily
- A race car simulator for the office
- An in-house “Organik” coffee bar and full time barista
- A Herman Miller chair for my desk
- Arcane arcade table
- iPhone doormat
- A puppy
Hayley (Social Media Manager)
- A full week of Twitter not going over capacity
- My own In n’ Out franchise
- The Ostrich head pillow for spontaneous desk naps
- Ugly Christmas sweater
- A laundry list of super powers including, but not limited to, the ability to fly, breathe underwater, and teleport.
- To be listed on Wikipedia as the greatest women that ever lived (having brokered world peace and found a cure for cancer in my spare time.)
- To win the lottery
- Permanent three day weekends.
- The ability to teleport. I hate flying.
- Unlimited amounts of truffle oil. It just makes everything taste that much better.
Maria M. (Intern)