Now Hiring: Office Administrator
This job is offered as a full-time position but will start as a contract-to-hire part-time position for 1-3 weeks. The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, efficient, motivated, detail oriented and fun!
Please note: This position is only for candidates who can work in our Solana Beach, CA office. Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Solana Beach, CA comprised of driven professionals specializing in SEO/SEM, social media, and web development. We are passionate about working with companies that we love, and we offer a fun and creative work environment where. We are a certified Google Partner agency and we are proud to be one of only a few certified B Corporations in San Diego county with a truly balanced focus on ‘People, Planet and Profit’ (learn more about B Corporations here).
Who Are We Looking to Hire?
We are looking for someone to help manage the office and support the CEO with daily tasks.
Here are some of the details of the position:
- Compensation: Based on experience (please include salary requirements in your email)
- Hours: This will start as a contractor to hire (20-30 hour per week) position with the goal of transitioning to a full time role within 2-4 weeks.
- Location: Must be a local resident that is able to work from our office on Cedros Avenue in Solana Beach (inquiries from overseas will be ignored)
- Start Date: Immediately!
On Any Given Day, You Will Be:
- Planning and scheduling meetings while managing the CEO’s calendar.
- Drafting email replies and staying on top of the CEO’s inbox
- Updating daily to do lists and keeping tabs on long-term internal projects
- Fielding phone calls, checking the mail, scanning and filing documents, keeping the office organized
- Taking inventory of office supplies and submitting orders
- Sending client gifts and organizing team outings
- Taking notes in meetings and creating summary recaps
- Updating the sales pipeline throughout the day and supporting the CEO with research and sales preparation for calls and meetings.
- Preparing presentations for CEO and formating existing spreadsheets and internal documents.
- Managing the internal company blog, including creating and optimizing content
- Submitting required paperwork for the business (tax docs, EDD, etc.)
- Tracking new applicants, onboarding new hire paperwork, and closing out past employee accounts
- Helping manage employee Benefits and PTO
- Conducting our annual B Corp Renewal Assessment and creating the Annual Benefit Report
Who You Are:
- You are creative, upbeat, organized and self motivated
- You are accountable and trustworthy.
- You are a great communicator and have experience dealing with clients in a professional setting both verbally over the phone, in person and via email
- You enjoy juggling multiple projects, meeting deadlines, working with a team and holding others accountable.
- You love helping others
- You are detail oriented and you often find yourself catching grammar/spelling mistakes
- You ideally have an eye for good layout and design and a basic understanding of online marketing
Required Skills + Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in as an office administrator or similar role
- Highly proficient with Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Google Docs
- Experience with organizational tools and to do lists (online or offline)
- Ability to juggle assignments while maintaining high quality work, organization, and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (you will be in regular contact with clients via email, phone, and in person)
How to get this job:
To apply, please email us at (jobs @ organikseo.com) and include the following:
- Use the subject line “2016 Applicant – Office Admin Position – Your Name)”
- A thoughtful email that includes specifics about your experience and why you think you’d be a great fit (be authentic, we are allergic to generic cover letters.)
- Your resume
- Salary requirements: Specifically please state the hourly rate you need to make right away and what you hope to be making in 3 years.
- A self-assessment of your proficiency on a scale of 1-5 for each of the following:
- Proficiency with Excel
- Familiarity with digital marketing
- Communication skills via phone, email and in person
- Attention to Detail
- Grammar and Spelling