We are looking for a talented and passionate team member to join our social media department at the associate level. This position will primarily be working on local accounts with the potential to progress to larger, national brands. We are looking for someone eager to learn, grow and bring their experience to the team! If that’s you, read on.
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency comprised of driven professionals specializing in SEO, SEM, social media, and web development. We are passionate about working with companies and organizations that we love and that we are proud to support. We offer a fun and creative work environment. Benefits include company-sponsored health/dental/vision insurance, a dog-friendly office, and a myriad of other perks to keep our team happy and healthy.
About The Social Media Marketing Associate Position:
This position will start as a part time hourly position, with the intention to transition to full-time within 1-3 months (assuming the trial period goes well). Compensation is commensurate with experience, and the best fit will likely be someone with 1-2 years of agency or in-house experience.
Please note: This position is only for candidates who can work in North County (i.e. Encinitas and Carlsbad). Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
On Any Given Day, You Will Be:
- Managing client campaigns across multiple social media channels within a variety of industries.
- Monitoring and responding to engagement on social channels.
- Creating monthly content calendars and strategic reports to be sent to the client.
- Creating social ads and reporting on their success.
- Tracking campaign success and developing monthly reports.
- Communication with clients (emails, phone, in-person).
Qualifications: Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- 1-2 years of experience in Social Media management.
- A strong understanding of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Professional experience with management and reporting tools (ex Sprout Social).
- Experience with Social Media Advertising, specifically Facebook Ads!
- Creative writing and monthly content calendar creation.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to handle clients needs as they come up.
- Strong time management, organization skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Customer-centric, and creativity in problem-solving and brainstorming.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Excellent written, oral, organizational and multi-tasking skills with superior attention to detail.
- Examples of writing skills and social media content.
- Strong computer skills – Familiarity with WordPress, Excel, Google Drive, Photoshop.