Are you a creative, resourceful thinker? Can you effectively identify the needs of others? Do you feel compelled to offer solutions? Are you looking to join a collaborative, results-oriented team? Do you aspire to find an employer that recognizes the value of a strong work ethic, but also stresses the importance of good work life balance?
We are looking for an experienced individual to manage web development projects. This role will oversee production of web department offerings. You will also be a client facing strategist, fostering relationships with prospects and existing clients (focused on the client’s unique digital marketing goals). You will be keeping projects on track and under budget and creating new sales opportunities as you help our clients grow.
The role will require you to be agile and jump from several different skill sets including leadership, customer service, prioritization, resource utilization, timeline development and light design and development. Overall, the number one responsibility of this role is to communicate with client and management staff to develop technical solutions that exceed customer expectations!
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Solana Beach, CA comprised of driven professionals specializing in SEO, social media, and web development. We are passionate about working with companies that we love, and we offer a fun and creative work environment where “work hard, play hard” takes on a new meaning. We offer company-sponsored health/dental/vision insurance, a dog-friendly office, and a myriad of other perks to keep our team happy and healthy.
More About You
This position is only for candidates who can work in our Solana Beach, CA office. Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
- Assist in the management and development of custom web proposals in collaboration with the production team
- Manage web projects to ensure they stay within scope and on schedule
- Regular in-person, email and phone communication with clients
- Lead the onboarding of new projects
- Maintain and foster in-depth client relationships
- Provide reliable time estimates for web tasks/deliverables
- Oversee and manage the creation and quality of written and graphic content by the Organik production team
- Dedication to delivering excellent customer service
- Experience managing technical projects, particularly those involving web development
- Experience managing clients and websites and/or digital marketing projects
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to identify/fix website bugs, hosting and server issues
- Experience with WordPress
We would love it if you had:
- Experience in wireframing, web design and/or web development
- Experience with other content-management systems (i.e. Magento, Shopify, etc)
- Ability to strategically evaluate prospects and determine the services that would be most beneficial
- Experience with InDesign
- Understanding of CRO, UX, SEM, Social Advertising and other digital marketing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint