Here we grow again! Organik SEO is seeking a Content & Social Media Specialist. This position will be part-time with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position (this often happens quite quickly).
We are looking for an in-house person so please do not inquire if you are not able to physically work from our office in Solana Beach.
Who Are We Looking to Hire?
Our ideal candidate will have agency experience managing multiple client accounts for social and content campaigns. You will need to be able to jump in and start working on our existing campaigns immediately, using industry-standard management and reporting tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Create articles for client blogs on a regular basis
- Edit and proofread articles for clients thoroughly
- Understand and stay within brand guidelines when writing content
- Craft monthly content calendars for social media and client blogs
- Use our social media tools to schedule, post and manage social content
- Regularly post to and maintain client Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Conduct some Facebook advertising on behalf of clients
- Generate detailed monthly reports and strategy recommendations
- Maintain growth campaigns for client social accounts
- Work with the web dev and SEO departments as necessary to provide holistic growth for campaigns
Required Skills + Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience in social media and/or content marketing
- Journalism major
- Social advertising experience is encouraged
- Advanced writing, grammar, spelling, and editing skills are required
- Extensive knowledge and experience using the following:
- WordPress Content Management System
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
Who You Are:
- Creative, professional, motivated, upbeat and positive.
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Seeking more than just a job and want to feel good about being part of an innovative purpose-driven company that uses business as a force for good.
- Have the ability to work on multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- An energetic digital marketer with a well-rounded skill set and a strong focus on paid and organic search optimization.
- Dreams about the best way to tell a story via social media and content.
Here are some of the details of the position:
- Compensation: Based on experience (please include salary requirements in your email).
- Hours: This will be a part-time salary position with the opportunity to grow into a full-time position.
- Location: Must be a local resident that is able to work from our office on Cedros Avenue in Solana Beach (inquiries from overseas will be ignored).
- Start Date: Immediately!
How to Get This Job
To apply, please email us the following:
- Use the subject line “Applying for the Content & Social Media Specialist job in Solana Beach”
- A thoughtful email that includes specifics about your experience and why you think you’d be a great fit:
- Describe 1-2 content or social campaigns you have worked on in the past.
- Examples of recent content you’ve published.
- Salary requirements. How much you need to make right away and how much you want to be making in 3 years (a range is fine).
Who is Organik SEO?
We are a digital marketing agency in the heart of Solana Beach (on Cedros Avenue) that is focused on helping purpose-driven businesses and organizations grow via SEO, PPC, Social Media, Content Marketing, User Experience and Web Development. We are passionate about working with companies we love and we offer a fun, driven and supportive environment. We are a certified Google Partner agency and are proud to be one of the first certified B Corporations in San Diego county with a true focus on ‘People, Planet and Profit’ [learn more about B Corporations by watching this video].
What’s In It For You:
- Health insurance benefits for all full-time salaried employees.
- Flexible schedules (mostly 9-5 M-F).
- Holistic Wellness Program that includes massage, chiropractic, acupuncture and Pilates.
- Monthly company-sponsored volunteer opportunities.
- Commission and performance incentive opportunities.
- 401K & other Money Market Mutual Funds.
- Surround yourself with motivated, passionate, and purpose-driven individuals.
- Close to the Solana Beach train station (with company subsidized public transportation options)
. . .If you are still reading this job description, instead of using the subject line above, do some research to find our company’s core values and start the subject line of your email with one of our core values that resonates most with you. In the body of your email offer a very brief explanation of why you chose this core value.
Apply to jobs[@]organikseo.com
Cheers and good luck!