Are you a creative, resourceful thinker? Can you easily identify the needs of others? Do you feel compelled to offer solutions? Are you looking to join a collaborative, results-oriented team? Do you aspire to find an employer that recognizes the value of a strong work ethic, but also stresses the importance of good work-life balance?
We are looking for a motivated digital marketing professional to join our growing Search Marketing Department. On a daily basis you will be strategizing and communicating with clients and implementing and overseeing SEO and SEM campaigns. We have a strong emphasis on collaboration with our internal team, and with our clients, and we push to continually evolve the success of our campaigns and broaden the skills of individual team members. Come grow with us!
Organik SEO is a digital marketing agency in Solana Beach, CA specializing in SEO, social media, web development and UX. We are passionate about working with purpose-driven companies and organizations we love, and we offer a fun and creative office environment. To keep our team happy and healthy, we offer company-sponsored health insurance, alternative wellness programs, team outings, profit-sharing and a myriad of other perks. To top it off, we are a dog-friendly office and a certified Benefit Corporation.
More About You:
This position is only for candidates who can work in our Solana Beach, CA office. Inquiries from those who are not local will not be replied to. Direct applicants only, no recruiters, please.
- Oversight of multiple client accounts, management and strategy execution
- Assistance in qualifying in-bound leads and new project requests
- Technical SEO and SEM analysis
- Conduct industry analysis research focused on exposure and impact
- Work with website SEO elements including metadata, image optimization and sitelink elements
- Regular in-person and over the phone communication with clients
- Provide recommendations to continually improve KPIs via new initiatives and budget adjustments
- A working knowledge of digital marketing with hands-on experience
- Strong focus on great customer service and building client relationships
- Great multitasking skills with the ability to track and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Agile and resourceful
- 2+ years of agency or in-house experience
- Google AdWords Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Working knowledge of WordPress, Magento and Shopify
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience with relevant SEO/SEM tools (i.e. Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush)
- Understanding of CRO, UX, SEM, Social Advertising and other digital marketing strategies
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint